Attendees: Eric, John McQueen, Mike, Shailesh, Kathy
(holiday in several parts of Europe)
Update on latest TR-069 and CM software integration — no status since
most EU attendees on holiday
Funding OpenWrt projects
- Ongoing discussion for new projects on mailing lists — this is helpful!
- Feel free to submit your ideas. 🙂
- Subgroup on SCR submitted paper to FCC TAC
- Report unanimously accepted by the TAC, and will be published
- Report encouraged more specific expectations by FCC for device
- Also encouraged more broad committee of experts to cover more
breadth of discussion (proposed need for “multi-stakeholder forum”)
- Review of survey results (31 responses, all but a few positive — ave 8.2/10)
- All the 2016 presentations were recorded and are available on
YouTube. Go to http://openwrtsuimmit.org to find a link to them.
- BRCM review of stance on common Linux interfaces — want to support
pushbutton LED and GPIO API standardization, but Wi-Fi (move to
cfg80211) not clear if/when it would happen.