Interested in getting involved in prplwrt? Everyone is welcome to join our meetings, every Thursday at 9AM PT. Learn more here!
- Congrats to LEDE on their first full release!
OpenWrt/LEDE merger discussion
- Imre sent out an email titled “State of the Union” to discuss merger talks.
- Emanuele Bovisio will be leading the prpl participation from ADB now that Matteo is moving on. Sorry to see you go Matteo but welcome Emanuele!
SCAL Milestone Wrapup
- Felix is looking forward to the feedback and feature suggestions for future milestones
- Interested parties should provide a prioritized list of features and changes on Basecamp
- Eric is finalizing language of the Wifi recommendation
- Imagination’s Ensigma Wifi group is interested in participating
- Open question: Should we evaluate IEEE 1905.1 as part of the common API efforts?
- Wojtek suggests we hold off on sending the final recommendation to the chipmakers until he gets back from the RDK meeting and gets a sense of the RDK-B interest in working together on these efforts.
Software Stack Independent API update
- On the CIG Basecamp, Eric will post a set of features for a SSI Wifi API he’s compiled from participants.
- Eric sent out a Doodle for next CIG meeting
prpl Feed for OpenWrt/LEDE
- Feed is up at https://github.com/prplfoundation/prpl-feed
- First package will likely be the ubus via websockets work from Sartura and Inteno
- If you have a package which would make sense there, please submit it.
- Joao from Altran is looking into Boardfarm and interested in putting their in-house tests into Boardfarm
- Summit Committee had a meeting on February 22
- Split out summit responsibilities between all of the participants
- Location recommendation report will be made to the Summit Committee at the next meeting
- Next meeting is March 8, 7AM PT
prpl IoT Conference in Berkeley
- Initial plan was for middle of May (prior to these notes coming out, the event was delayed until at least June)
- Co-organized by prpl Foundation, IoTSF and Tech in Business club from Business School at Berkeley
- Will be a chance for us all to meet face to face
- Chance to highlight all of the work in prpl
- Sent out survey to get feedback from folks
- Looking for speakers and sponsors!
Next meeting is March 2, 9AM PT