Returning for its third year, OpenWRT Summit is taking place on October 26th and 27th 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic. As always, our goal is to help encourage the growth and strength of OpenWrt/LEDE and the broader ecosystem.
Our focus is on the community, and on making this event for you.
Image from Miguel Virkkunen Carvalho under the Creative Commons-Attribution license
Our Call For Papers is open!
Submit your abstract via this link — or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your proposal should include the following:
- Session title
- Session abstract (at most 600 characters)
- Type of session (presentation, discussion session, panel, tutorial, etc)
- OpenWrt experience level required
- Preferred Name and contact email of the Proposer
- Biography of the proposer
- Affiliation of the proposer (if any)
- Requested length – standard or extended
- Agreement that the proposer’s session will comply with the OpenWrt Summit Anti-Harassment Policy.
Deadline for proposal submission is August 31st, 2017. We will announce the schedule about a month before the event.
Financial assistance is available to speakers who require it.
Who should come to the OpenWrt Summit?
The OpenWrt Summit will benefit anyone who wants to learn more about OpenWrt/LEDE software and is a great opportunity for
the core community to get together face to face. In particular, the OpenWrt Summit will be perfect for:
- OpenWrt/LEDE hackers (core team and contributors)
- Software developers who maintain OpenWrt/LEDE packages or who want to create packages
- Home users of OpenWrt/LEDE
- Hardware and software engineers working with OpenWrt/LEDE, whether at work or for fun
- Anyone interested in OpenWrt/LEDE, free and open source wireless networking, or embedded Linux
We have reserved some rooms for attendees of OpenWrt Summit. When you book, let them know you are with the summit to avail of the lower cost.